There was apparently a lack of review about this place so I am contributing one now when it's still fresh.
1. The major reason for us to stay here is the price. It was about 75% of the price compare with any other Motel 6 in the Palm Springs area.
2. Friendly front desk.
1. Big NO NO if you are a non-smoker like us!!! Smoking and non-smoking rooms are in the same building and they share the same AC and air ventilation system! That means "non-smoking" room is full of all the secondhand smoke from other smoking rooms. Many rooms turned off AC and let the doors and windows wide open just so that we can breathe a little better. (Fortunately it is not too hot or cold at this time of the year.)
The smoke would come in again if you turned on the light in the bathroom, because the ventilation would be on in the same time.
2. Wi-Fi is not free. It costs $2.99 for 24 hours. But it's a minor thing.
3. Shower can sometimes be only lukewarm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Palm Springs North is conveniently located off I-10 at North Indian Canyon Drive. Historic Plaza Theatre is 6 miles and Canyon South Golf Course is 9.3 miles. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Palm Springs North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.