“Excellent!!! :)”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Norwalk
Thornton, Colorado, Usa
“Excellent!!! :)”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Staff was helpful, knowledge. Great location, highways, stores. Family friendly, pools looked awesome. Great welcoming atmosphere. Wish it was in Colorado, would be my home away from home. Beds comfortable, great cable channels, views!!!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Arvilamay
Guesthousenorwalk, Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Norwalk, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. Comments such as yours provides a gage for both our staff and management to acknowledge their performance or help them to improve uponj our service and prodcut.

We will share your comments with our staff...

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Brisbane Queensland Aust
Reviewed 25 February 2013

-'s Wi-if not working whole 4-day visit. Shower drain blocked. Train line out back but only infrequent trains ie daily.
+ - close to freeway entrance. No additional charges for parking, wifi (maybe that's why they didn't bother to get it working despite 4 complaints).

• Stayed February 2013
Corona, California
Reviewed 16 February 2013

My stay at Guesthouse was very relaxing, the rooms are good for a great price. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I definitely would recommend others to stay here as well. I had no problems that really hindered my stay here. There is two pools and two jacuzzis to relax in when its warm enough. Though Norwalk is not the greatest location, the hotel does more than an exceptional job at making you feel at home. There is a bar and a restaurant, and usually they have parties going on in the banquet halls.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank JJK1212
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I stayed here for one night after arriving on a late flight from LAX. I just needed a place to lay my head down before going to a job in the morning. The rate was affordable for a Saturday night. They guy at the desk was friendly and gave me my requested room. I didn't have a reservation and they were still accommodating. The room was clean. The bed was clean. I stay at hundreds of hotels a year for business and this was a good stay . I will be back if I'm in the area again.

• Stayed January 2013
4 Thank BosLegal83
Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for a visit to relatives around New Years, we liked the rooms they smelled clean also bed sheets were nice and clean, kudos to house keeping!
Be aware they do offered a microwave and refrigerator but you will be charge $10 a day additional fee. But to be fair they do have it in writing .. So Read!
Also the Wifi signal was VERY VERY slow !! Not happy with about this.... Also besides the coffee maker in the room they do not offer any complementary coffee or breakfast but they do have a restaurant ...

Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Jaywalke
Inglewood, California
Reviewed 30 November 2012 via mobile

The rate was reasonable. I booked online and it was only $60 per night. Frontdesk was very friendly, lobby was very nice, room is clean and nice and they have a large swimming pool with jacuzzi. I was excited to find out that they filmed the vacation movie here.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Jose G
Canyon Lake, California
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I had to stay in this filthy dump as my work put me there.When I checked in my toilet was clogged had to find a worker with a plunger I un-cloggeg it myself. no lights would work, One ice machine for 5 buildings.. Coach roaches in breakfast room.Shower was so bad I can pee faster and I'm not kidding. Save yourself some money,sleep in your car,it is most likely more comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank David H

Travellers are raving about these Norwalk hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwalk
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk
Holiday Inn La Mirada
Holiday Inn La Mirada
#2 of 3 in La Mirada
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites Norwalk? Share your experiences!