“Very accommodating!”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Norwalk
US
“Very accommodating!”
Reviewed 19 September 2008

We were in town for a wedding and planning a very busy couple of days! The service at the hotel was very accommodating to our needs during this hectic weekend. We couldn't wait to get back to the newly renovating rooms, which by the way, were very clean and the rooms were very well maintained.
Overall I would say this is the best hotel in the area that I have stayed at. I plan on returning since I will be handling business in this area more often.

• Liked — The clean rooms and great service!
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank Mel0322

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
WA
Reviewed 10 July 2008

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times while working in the Norwalk area. It has good service, friendly hotel staff, and is much more affordable than similar hotels in the area.

Stayed June 2008
1 Thank BM_WA
Issaquah, Washington
Reviewed 22 June 2008

Best value for your bucks. Our experience with the hotel was good. The rooms were neat and tidy, good daily room service, welcome gifts, friendly management, best location just 10 miles from Disney, easy access freeways.

I would say its a good deal and would not mind to go again if I visit Disney. Its definitely not a luxury hotel so you cannot expect gym, spa, swimming pool but a very good place and rooms for your stay.

They also provide microwave which is good in case if you like to cook.

• Liked — Best value for money
  • Disliked — Not a place for business accomodation
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank Chierag
Bangalore
Reviewed 26 May 2008

I stayed in this hotel for more than 3 months, and never had any sort of major problems. Whenever we experienced a problem, the management is all ready to sort it out. The staff is friendly and very helpful and lovable people. Prices, are the best that I have searched in this area. Commutation is frequent and pretty near to any sort of commutation that you prefer (Metro, Metro Link, Bus, Taxi, Limo, U name it). Pretty cool and safe place to live. My over all experience is really good at this hotel and if time permits I am definitely going to visit this hotel for the next visit.

Suggestions: It would be good if the spa is repaired and get it ready.

Stayed November 2007
1 Thank Indian_Invador
California
Reviewed 19 February 2008

I have stayed in Hotels in Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, the Mid West and a few in Europe and by far Rodeway Inn in Norwalk has the best rooms .

I can say with confidance that the room rates should be higher. I have paid twice as much for a room in other hotels which are not as nice as these. Here in the Rodeway Inn the rooms are very very clean, the furniture is very well kept, the service is first class. The Front Desk is very helpful and friendly, the day I was checking in a guest came into the office and asked for directions, the person behind the counter got on the computer and showed the guest a map on how to arrive to the destination. The complementary hot coffee and the pastry in the mornig is a very nice detail. I don't go anywhere without my laptop and with the free Wi-Fi offered in the Hotel I was a happy camper. I also notice that there is a computer at the front office with internet acces for those traveler that do not have or didn' bring their laptop.

I loved the rooms and service, definitely I will be coming back.

• Stayed January 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank LaundryMan
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 3 February 2008

We usually stay across the street at the Comfort Inn. I decided to give the Rodeway a try this time since I knew that it had been recently refurbished. I didn't expect much after all I had stayed in an Econolodge a few years ago, nothing special real basic. Good for the price.

This hotel is located directly off of a freeway. There are some restaurants and fast food located nearby (next door and across the street).

I was very surprised by the marble or granite counter and window sill, the crown molding, the quiet room heater, new toilet & the furniture. The frig & microwave worked great.

The lack of a coffee maker was disconcerting but I was much happier with the frig and microwave.

The selection of channels on the TV was great!!! Better than what is available at the Comfort Inn across the street. Which is better that at some other hotels. (Believe it or not this is often a deciding factor in where we stay).

The guest (did you forget anything) package was unexpected. Almost as good as what you get at some resorts. I was sorry that I forgot and left mine.

I would suggest the hotel add a mattress pad (beds are a little too firm) and additional pillows (they were a bit flat).

For my one night stay I thought that it was a GREAT value for the money even without a pool.

I did not add any photos to this review because the ones on the hotels website are actually representative of the rooms.

Note: I found out from the manager later that coffee is available 24 hours in the little lobby. They have a coffee service available upon request that they will bring to your room and that they have began to change out the beds to a more plush model.

• Liked — Price and TV channels
  • Disliked — No pool
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank shadith
San Jose
Reviewed 11 January 2008

I initially expected a decent stay during the long weekend for an Affordable price, it turned out to be real cozy and grand. The Hotel is newly remodelled, excellently maintained, well furnished with all amenities and turns out to be 3 Star hotel standards.

As I have explained briefly in the Title Expect the treatment of 3Star hotel and pay Rodeway Inn price.

One thing worth mentioning apart from HBO cable, new Refrigerator, new Microwave, is wireless high Speed internet.

I recommend this hotel to all the people who cannot afford a 5 star hotel but would like that feel within your price range.

Stayed December 2007
1 Thank sanbond007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwalk
Best Western Norwalk Inn
Good Nite Inn Buena Park
Good Nite Inn Buena Park
#2 of 19 in Buena Park
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada

Been to Motel 6 Norwalk? Share your experiences!