Wow, Another place you can get Food Poisoning. We are not from the Novato area; however we have dinned at Chevy's all over N. California. I would never go to this one again. After having the Chicken Fajitas, on the way home, I just wasn't feeling well. By the time I got home I was in the bathroom using one end for the toilet and the waste basket for the cookies I was tossing. It took the next morning for my wife to have the same symptoms. Avoid this place at all cost, unless you need to clean your system out/
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.