Some friends had stayed here and loved it, so when our hot water AND heater broke at the same time I went to stay there. It had been 2.5 weeks without heat in the Winter and I had something akin to hypothermia - my body thermostat was thrown out of whack. So, I went to the hotel to get warm. the shower was strong and hot. The room heater worked well, the bed and pillows were great and I sleep 10 hours for 4 days in a row! The cost was very reasonable and much better than Courtyard/Marriott which is Novato's other nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic hills of Northern Marin County, the Novato Oaks Inn is a green certified 100% non-smoking hotel. Situated halfway between the business communities of Novato and San Rafael, the Inn is ideally suited for both the leisure and corporate traveler. Our 107 spacious guest rooms and suites are the largest in Marin County and have been designed to bring you the ultimate in comfort and convenience. The award winning staff greets you in the warm and comfortable lobby with a cozy private library. Each morning you'll enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast buffet served on the mezzanine level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Hotel Novato
- Best Western Novato
- Novato Best Western
- Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn Marin County, CA