I recently stayed at the Novato Oaks in Novato, California. It's part of the Best Western chain, and is an exemplary location. Great curteous staff, large clean rooms, hi-speed wi-fi, good freeway access, and a terrific hotel on property. Good free breakfast in the morning. I've stayed there several times over the years and will again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic hills of Northern Marin County, the Novato Oaks Inn is a green certified 100% non-smoking hotel. Situated halfway between the business communities of Novato and San Rafael, the Inn is ideally suited for both the leisure and corporate traveler. Our 107 spacious guest rooms and suites are the largest in Marin County and have been designed to bring you the ultimate in comfort and convenience. The award winning staff greets you in the warm and comfortable lobby with a cozy private library. Each morning you'll enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast buffet served on the mezzanine level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Hotel Novato
- Best Western Novato
- Novato Best Western
- Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn Marin County, CA