Beautiful facility when walking in and excellent pool/Jacuzzi area, complete with fire pit for evening talks and ping pong table. Little more discouraged with the room itself. Still comfortable bed and nice balcony, but toilet was apparently not cleaned prior to our stay due to urine on the back and under the top seat. It felt like an older room and just needed a little TLC. Would expect more for $200 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic hills of Northern Marin County, the Novato Oaks Inn is a green certified 100% non-smoking hotel. Situated halfway between the business communities of Novato and San Rafael, the Inn is ideally suited for both the leisure and corporate traveler. Our 107 spacious guest rooms and suites are the largest in Marin County and have been designed to bring you the ultimate in comfort and convenience. The award winning staff greets you in the warm and comfortable lobby with a cozy private library. Each morning you'll enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast buffet served on the mezzanine level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Hotel Novato
- Best Western Novato
- Novato Best Western
- Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn Marin County, CA