“More Then You Could Ask For From a Bed and Breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oak Glen
Serendipity Ranch Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Oak Glen B&B and Inns
Covina, California
“More Then You Could Ask For From a Bed and Breakfast”
Reviewed 26 October 2011

This is my 5th time here and I can't come back soon enough. This time I came with a friend with her husband and 2 kids and another couple and friend. The kids loved the animals, feeding the fish and running around the grounds. None of us were ready to leave and were already planning on returning. Being October it's apple season and we went to the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin. Ate at Hawk's Head which has delicious food. Everything is close by.
The mountains surround you. It's all so beautiful. Nina and Bill are truly wonderful and loving owners. The place is so relaxing and refreshing. You can never get enough. You truly feel like you are at home with family. Nina makes the best and I do mean the best breakfast.

Room Tip: There are 4 rooms and each one is different and comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Aliso Viejo, California
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We recently stayed at Serendipity B&B in October for the apple picking season. We LOVED this property! The grounds and house are spectacular, the hosts could not have been more pleasant, the animals
were beautiful, and breakfast was delicious! We stayed with our 5 year old daughter as well as friend who had a 6 year old daughter. The girls had so much fun running around outside and exploring. This property offers something for everyone looking for a little escape! The Irelands

Room Tip: The Victorian room is very romantic with a four poster bed and little fireplace. Bathroom is just r...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Oak Glen, California
Reviewed 15 October 2011

From the time you arrive until the time you leave you will feel relaxed, peaceful and rejuvenated. The owners are truly what you would wish for: kind, knowledgable, friendly, and accomodating. They add so many nice touches. Rooms are very pretty, lots of privacy, room to breathe. The grounds are magnificent. We have been enjoying Oak Glen for years but staying at Serenedipity Ranch will give you a new appreciation for the serenity that is Oak Glen. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed November 2010
San Clemente, California
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Don't hesitate to spend time at the Serendipity Ranch B&B in Oak Glen. The hosts are wonderful, breakfast was delicious and our room was spotless!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Rose Room. The bathroom was outside the room but the owners did not rent out the ro...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Riverside, California
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My first stay at Serendipity was a perfect get-a-way not far from home. The absence of crowds, busy streets, crowded housing developments, and noise pollution provided an environment conducive to relaxation.

Serendipity Ranch itself was the perfect spot for relaxation and reflection. The combination of ranch and park, along with the wildlife, allowed me to be one with nature. In addition to that, Serendipity provided the comforts of home with its tasteful decor, open-floor plan, and beautiful gardens. It was enjoyable to be able to sit either inside or outside and be one with nature.

I had excellent hosts, delicious breakfasts, and the freedom to come and go as I pleased. I hope to return to Serendipity for another restful and relaxed stay.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Dolores S
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Serendipity Ranch Bed & Breakfast is one of our favorite places now! My daughter & I spent one night at Bill& Nina Foster's beautiful home, and we can't say enough about our experience! From the warm welcome, to our immaculate room, we made to feel so comfortable and at home. There is something for everyone here. Reading in the "Secret Garden" (my namen for it), feeding the Koo fish in the pond, hiking around the woods, and spending time& learning about the llamas, miniature horses, deer& goats. Truly a working ranch, we enjoyed being part of Bill & Nina's daily lives with feeding, walking, and brushing these fabulous animals. This is truly a perfect getaway...Oak Glen doesn't have good cell reception, and it was a joy to turn the phone off and listen to the doves and frogs. Our breakfast was served in an elegant dining room and was just great! If you want an escape, somewhere to breathe, re-charge, and get centered from your busy life, this is the place to go! Thank you Bill& Nina! We will be back!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank JDCEOps
San Diego, California
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Serendipity Ranch was a great family escape--fun for the kids and relaxing for the adults. My mother, myself and my two kids ages 7 and 8 escaped mid-week for a trip to Oak Glen. We had planned berry picking and some colonial life activities, but Bill and Nina were able to provide us with even more family appropriate possibilities. The kids got to give the animals--horses, goats, deer and llama-- their evening meal and treats, and then take the horses out for a walk to excersize them! After that it was on to picking vegetables from the garden and feeding the fish. Meanwhile I relaxed in the immaculately clean rooms and my mom spent quality time with a book on the swing. Its a very peaceful property. They are gracious hosts with a delightful B&B. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Pine Knot Guest Ranch
#1 of 7 in Big Bear Lake
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa

Been to Serendipity Ranch Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!