“Enjoyable evening with friends”
Review of Firenze Ristorante

Firenze Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Oakdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We had a coupon and decided to use it with the neighbors. The coupon made the price in our budget. Server was very helpful in explaining which items qualified and they were what we would have chosen anyway. One coupon was for a free bottle of wine and it was very good, The meals were flavorful and generous portions. Bread and oil & vinegar was served prior to the salad which made the wait enjoyable, they were packed the night we went. No complaints on the dinners, which is not always the case with one of the people. We split two desserts, both of which were great. Had a very enjoyable evening.

There are newer reviews for Firenze Ristorante

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Probably the number one or two place for a romantic night out in Oakdale, food is fine, prices are high, but manageable.......

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Very nice atmosphere, friendly staff, great selection of food and the quality was just great. Good response on my request not to have sugar in the tomatoe sauce and they provided immediately a very good alternative.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was not my first choice for dinner in Oakdale, but what a surprise it turned out to be! We ordered steak in an Italian restaurant! It was terrific! Hubby had the filet with wine mushroom sauce and garlic smashed potatoes. I had the ribeye with the dry rub cooked medium rare and it was perfect. The fresh chopped garlic with olive oil and balsamic for the fresh baked bread was so delish and I do not eat bread. But I had to put the garlic on something . . . Can you say, "blow my diet?" Even the fresh veggies were yummy. We took a portion of dinner home so no dessert. The service was excellent; very friendly and efficient. Hope to come back on our next business trip.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Chef was told I am gluten intolerant. Made special sauce for my grilled salmon. Delicious! Wonderful atmosphere!!!

Been to Firenze Ristorante? Share your experiences!