“Decent food”

Ryderz Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #11 of 70 Restaurants in Oakdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Decent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Liked the restaurant, staff were quick, location is on main street, food was reasonable. Did a take out and packing was perfect.

Visited May 2014

Oakdale, California
“Awesome Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I was at Ryderz for our towns Rodeo day parade. The breakfast even on the Senior was good sized and very good. This was my second visit the first was for dinner at that point I would not have recommended the restaurant but a year later I would.

Walnut Creek, California
“Absolute best breakfasts anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

We've stopped in for breakfast about 4 times now and have had exceptional meals each time. The service was perfect, friendly and ultra attentive and efficient. I was so impressed with the quality, quantity and the value of our meal on our last visit I told the kitchen crew what a great job they were doing. I'm looking forward to having lunch and diner at Ryderz!

• Visited September 2013
Oakdale,CA
“Hit and Miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place used to be terrible but under new management its not to bad now, Friday they have a real good clam chowder thats probably as good as you get inland away from the ocean, you can get a burger cooked the way you like it within reason @ a bit pink instead of burned to death like most places.......prices are so so...............and stay off the prime rib.........sad to say the least.

Visited March 2014
San Carlos, California
“Hometown Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stopped at Ryderz on our way home from Yosemite National Park. It's a local eatery with basic diner food. They sell breakfast foods all day and my kids enjoyed the waffles and pancakes. Very tasty burgers, crispy onion rings and the best sweet potato fries. I loved the huge slices of sweet potatoes fried to perfection -- crunchy on the outside and smooth on the inside. Delicious!

• Visited January 2014