Best Western Plus Rama Inn & Suites
  • Pool
Economy Inn(Modesto)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolyosemite npfront desk clerkcoffee machinegreat place to staysan francisconice breakfastfree breakfastnice hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould stay here againhot tubroom was spacioussaunastopoverbwcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2010

Great place to stop after visiting Yosemite - especially if you've been staying in the Curry Camp and just want a bit more luxury after their communal shower-blocks! (though Curry Camp is great). This hotel is clean, spacious and efficient. It's on the main road and there are places to eat within walking distance. (Round Table pizza over the road has horrible decor and ambience but the pizza and salad are actually nice)

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
BWRAMA, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Rama Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2011

Let me start by thanking you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and We can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guest. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in future, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Western Plus Rama Inn

Reviewed 10 September 2010

Stop here for the night on my way to Yosemite,
Called from the parking lot and got a better rate, room was clean and comfortable,
They have a guest laundry, which I needed.
Front desk people are pleasant and helpful, Plenty of places to eats and drink within walking distance, CVS Phamacy across parking lot.
only complaint is, I could hear traffic out on the hwy all nite,
Also WIFI is sporatic,

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo

Let me start by thinking you for completing Guest Survey regarding your stay at our property. You feedback is very much appreciated and We can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience foe each of our guests. We hope to see you again.
If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Best Western Plus Rama Inn.

Reviewed 9 June 2010

Friendly front desk staff at this Inn.
Our room was spacious but the sink level in the room we had was so low I thought it was a wheelchair accessible room, but it wasn’t.
The décor throughout is dated but the hotel was clean and adequate for an overnight stay.
Standard continental breakfast - it would be so nice if local produce was offered rather than the ubiquitous bananas and red apples, especially as we passed many farmers stands near there.
About an hour from Yosemite.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple

Let me start by thanking You for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure You that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of any assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 1-209-845-2500.

Courtney Clifton

Best Western Rama Inn
Oakdale Ca 95361

Reviewed 20 February 2010

Came from out of town to visit family, and found this hotel as we were going through town. The rooms were really big, and extremely clean. Looks newly renovated, lobby was beautiful. Staff was very sweet, and helpful. Would definitely stay again if i had the choice to. Breakfast was also very good, great variety and pretty tasty too. My children loved the heated pool, and wasnt too deep for them not to swim! Great hotel! Must stay!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2009

We stumbled upon Oakdale the night before visiting Yosemite National Park and decided to stay at the Best Western there. For whatever reason, the nice folks at the front desk gave us a great deal on an executive suite and we were just delighted. The room was big, clean and comfortable. We used the pool for some exercise and were just happy as clams. Definitely a nice, affordable place to stay. :)

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple