“Decent eats as long as your not looking for authenticity.”

Dicicco's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had a pork and sausage penne pasta, which was fine. My wife however, had a ministrone soup that I've never seen without pasta, peas, meat, or any kind of bean. She tolerated that but when her entree arrived (waiters recommended veggie, pasta, & olive oil combo) she asked for sauteed mushrooms, alfredo sauce, & parmesan cheese to make it good enough to eat. Great decor, very good service, need a better cook to match the prices.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Being at a close hotel, we decided to go there. We asked to be outside which was probably not the best choice at was warm, but food was excellent. Starting by the Italian Chianti wine, they proposed me a Minestrone, then I continued by Cannellone, very good too. My wife took the pasta tre colori, and enjoyed. the sun took a pizza and could not finish... seen size.
Price is reasonable

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stopped in Yosemite for a couple of nights and came here on our first night and what a find it was too. We were a group of nine and although there was no room for us inside we were told that we could be sat outside straight away. The service from here on in was fantastic and the food was top notch. As a group we had vegetarians, meat eaters and fussy eaters but the menu coped with all the requirements. I ordered calzone and it was the best I've ever had and the sauce that accompanied it was out of this world. We went back on the second night and the food was just as great and the service as attentive.

I couldn't recommend this restaurant enough.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I ate here for dinner after a long day at Yosemite. The staff was very friendly and efficient. There was a nice menu selection which was reasonably priced. We were both very pleased with our food and were unable to finish it all even though we were quite hungry. We would definitely return if back in the area.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had six adults and one infant in our party on a Saturday night. We got there about 5:00pm and there were not many patrons. As we finished our meal, the place was nearly full.

One couple in our party had the fried calamari as an appetizer. It was delicious! The calamari was large, cooked perfectly, not rubbery, and had great flavor.

The combo plate of spaghetti, lasagna and ravioli was large and delicious, with the lasagna near the top of my list for the best I've had. The meatballs were large and tasty, if not a bit under-seasoned.

We got iramisu to go for dessert. For a $6 dessert, I was displeased with the size. It was very tasty, and I would have liked more.