“Delicious Pizza Pie”

Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
madera county
“Delicious Pizza Pie”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I had Me-n-Eds bring me a spinach and mushroom pizza. Well I loved it and I ate the whole thing. It was a large. The people who work at Me-n-Eds are really terrific.

Visited March 2013

Stockton, California
“Christmas Eve Pizza”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I was visiting my in laws over christmas and instead of spending all our time cooking christmas eve we went out for pizza. The place was a little busy but our pizza came fast and it was excelent!!

• Visited December 2012
Becket, Massachusetts
“Good pizza - great hospitality”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We walked into this pizza place 15 minutes after closing time, desperate for food after a long day at Yosemite. The counter man (owner?) not only said he would serve us a pizza if we took it to go, but suggested we sit down with a beer while we waited. (had the local half-dome really good). When our pizza was ready, he then offered to let us stay to eat, because he still had some work to do. We left with our pizza ( which was very nice, thin crust spicy sauce) and A really nice feeling of being treated so kindly!

• Visited October 2012
Coarsegold, California
“Pizza again??”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Come on.... We are drowning in pizza in this town. But what I think would be perfect as this establishment is next to the Met Theatre. The two businesses need to team up and connect the bldgs... offering meal service to movie goers. It works in Austin at The Alamo. Imagine..... being about to watch a great movie, in a great theater with pizza, beer, sodas, popcorn..... sandwiches etc.....

Oakhurst, California, United States
“Thick Crust with Marinara”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

This local pizzaria makes THE BEST large, double pepperoni, extra cheese w/marinara sauce. When in town, I recommend it!

Visited September 2012