“Pizza was good”
Review of Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria

Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Found this is a shopping center, Mainly locals but the pizza was freshly cooked and the basic salad bar appreciated

Reviewed 27 May 2013

After cliimbing Half Dome we all wanted Pizza. We thought we would give this palce a try and boy am I happy we did. Their Italian special pizza was fantastic as well as their Hawaiian. We got a small Veggie and although it was good, we were more partial to their specality pizza.

1  Thank Drkatie_11
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Yes, I've had the incredible Chicago and New York pizzas (IN Chicago and New York) and they are amazing, even legendary. So we were QUITE amazed to find truly delicious pizza in little, far-flung Oakhurst, CA.

We went 3 times in 3 days (yes, we liked it THAT much.) Some of the best sausage I ever had. Pepperoni was great and a bit spicy, the Tuscan Harvest was unique and delicious.

But we really loved the crispy, yeast crust. Not too thin, but not thick. Just wonderful. The cheeses and sauce were great quality and flavorful... and they have a very good lunch deal that included salad and drink for about $7.

One day wee even picked up a medium pizza to go and brought it to Yosemite... so glad we did. (A thousand times better than the food there and about 1/3 the cost.)

Wish we had a Me-n-Ed's in L.A.
On the other hand, I would eat there WAY too much, and pay for it (in more ways than one...)

Reviewed 24 April 2013

We wanted pizza and a local from the town recommended this restaurant. The pizza was okay. It was tasty but a tad soggy on the sauce. I had better elsewhere.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I had Me-n-Eds bring me a spinach and mushroom pizza. Well I loved it and I ate the whole thing. It was a large. The people who work at Me-n-Eds are really terrific.

Been to Me-n-Ed's Pizzaria? Share your experiences!