“You'll Love It!”

Yosemite's A Haven of Rest Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 10 Oakhurst B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 June 2010

We stayed here for one night while traveling between Sequoia and Yosemite National Parks. This B&B is in a modest residential area that may not seem stylishly impressive, but the accommodations were incredibly nice!

You will absolutely enjoy your stay here if you need a night or two to relax and unwind away from the crowds of Yosemite. There is only one guest suite in this B&B and it is furnished comfortably and tastefully. Your accommodations will be an apartment in the owner's house, separate from the house. There's lots of room to spread out.

The queen-sized bed was very comfortable; the pillows and sheets soft. Everything was immaculately clean. There's a large library of videos and DVDs. There's a small fridge in the room and complimentary snacks.

Right outside your private entrance is a HUGE hot tub (much bigger than most) that is actually HOT and very clean without smelling like chemicals. It's a gem!

We stayed at the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite - and thought the accommodations at this B&B were actually better (more spacious, comfortable and elegant) - although you can't beat the location and atmosphere of the Ahwahnee!

The owners served a tasty and filling hot breakfast on the patio outside of our room. They asked us what time we wanted to eat to accommodate our schedule. We found the owners, Mike and Jody, to be pleasant and professional. They respect your privacy.

We REALLY enjoyed our stay. It's a great value if you are staying outside of the park!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Route31

Reviewed 12 May 2010

An amazing place that anyone would be lucky to stay at! Everything, and I mean everything, was perfect. From the soaps in the bathroom, and the decoration, and the comfortable King size bed, all the way to the huge swim spa/jacuzzi and very tasty breakfasts. This is our new tradtion to come back! But don't tell anyone!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2010

Myself, my wife and our friend spent the night in this lovely B&B. beautifly decorated, comfortable and quiet. Excellent food and hospitality. Easy access to Yosemite National Park. Hard to beat for the price. Great place to escape...

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2010

What a great place! From the time we pulled up the drive All the big city stress went away. Swim spa was really nice. I could not have asked for more. We'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2010

This was a first class experiance for someone who has never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast before. Due to physical problems my main priority when staying someplace is the beds and the one at Haven of Rest was soooo comfortable I could believe I was sleeping in my own.

The rooms atmosphere is so pleasant, clean and all around comfortable. The personal service of Jody and Mike could not have been better to meet all my needs, a case of "ask and ye shall recieve", I wanted for nothing I needed.

Since the weather was rainy, overcast and cold while I was there the back sitting patio and spa were so inviting it was hard to resist just bundling up and sit there anyway or even try the spa out. Which Mike and Jody would have said go for it.

My overall stay has not been matched by anywhere else I've vacationed and I will come back anytime I have the opportunity. Thank you Mike and Jody for the most restful and relaxing time I could ask for I diffenently needed it.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2010

the GF and I stayed here on a 4 day trip to yosemite and spent more time in the B&B than in the park... the breakfast is great, your private hot tub could fit 12 people, the bed is super comfortable, and Jody was a wonderful host. Definitely will be back.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jgriffin199
Reviewed 23 October 2009

This was my mine and my husbands first time staying at a Bed and Breakfast. I did alot of searching and read reviews on many B&Bs iin that area and Haven of Rest stood out. It is very close to my husbands family and it was nice to have a nice place to stay for our 1st anniversary. The bed was comfy, the rooms just make u feel at home and not a hotel. It was very clean they have a snack bar and a personal video library, they have a spa right outside the entrance. It is close to Yosemite which was the big part of our trip. We will be back in the future.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakhurst
Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite
The Pines Resort
The Pines Resort
#1 of 1 in Bass Lake

Been to Yosemite's A Haven of Rest Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!