“A wonderful treat!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yosemite Sierra View Bed & Breakfast

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Yosemite Sierra View Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 10 Oakhurst B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Thousand Oaks, California
“A wonderful treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with a good friend. We arrived late afternoon while the sun was setting and a beautiful full moon was rising. We had wine on the patio, spacious but cozy rooms, and the owners were beyond wonderful!

• Stayed October 2013

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I prefer traveling within the US, and I've stayed many hotels so far. After staying Yosemote Sierra View B&B, I would say the best place to stay. Very comfy and safe.

I arrived 3:00pm (checking-in is usually 4:00pm), but Lory delightly allowed me to get in the room. The room was super comfy, so I felt like I was being my room and could sleep very, very well.

I had choices with my breakfast, and it was delicious and healthy. So did coffee. Bruce and Lory kindly and patiently talked to me for a long time during my breakfast even though my English was poor ( I am not a native speaker). I love their personality.

Because of the fire, I could not see the beautiful Yosemite National Park this time, but it was worth visiting Yosemite area because I could stayed here!!

I would choose Yosemite Sierra View B&B again if I have a chance to go to Yosemite area.

• Stayed August 2013
Oxford, N.C. united States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

my husband and I just came back from a vacation to Yosemite and San Francisco. For the first part of our trip we stayed at Sierra View Bed and Breakfast in Oakhurst Califiorna and it was wonderful. Bruce and Lori the owners could not have been nicer. As soon as we drove in the driveway they came out to welcome us and show us to our room. The bed and breakfast is very clean and spacious and has an amazing view overlooking the town of Oakhurst and the mountains. Bruce is the cook and breakfast each morning was delicious and served on the porch so we could enjoy the view as we ate. Lori was like having your own personal guide to Yosemite and the surrounding areas. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are spacious and clean
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Ventura, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

This B & B in the beautiful Sierra mountains was exactly what I was looking for when i went to Yosemite this summer. It's the kind of place that you can only hope to find and rarely ever do. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The view is amazing. The breakfast generous. My hosts Bruce and Lori made me feel warm and cared for; they host from the heart. I look forward to going back.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

If you want to experience a truly wonderful holiday in exceptional accommodation with breathtaking views from your bedroom window look no further than the Sierra View. From day one of our four day stay we were made to feel part of the family and given invaluable advice and assistance. This is a great base for visits to Yosemite with good restaurants in the town.

Room Tip: Corner room with the king bed
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Fogelsville, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

Lori and Bruce are wonderful hosts. The rooms were comfortable and beautifully furnished, with amazing views. They were fill of information about Yosemite and the area and would gladly help you plan your day. We would definitely return!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

Out of all the stops we made on our trip Lori and Bruce were our best hosts (although we had many very good ones). Their hospitality, friendly manner, easy conversation, and wonderful breakfast were all an example all hosts should aspire to. They are, in truth, really lovely genuine people. Their home is wonderful. We had a huge room on the ground floor, with patio doors leading to an huge expanse of ground with breathtaking views. We were sorry we hadn't planned to stay longer than we did.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakhurst
BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn
Yosemite's A Haven of Rest Bed & Breakfast
Hounds Tooth Inn
Hounds Tooth Inn
#6 of 10 in Oakhurst

Been to Yosemite Sierra View Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!