“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yosemite Sierra View Bed & Breakfast

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Yosemite Sierra View Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 10 Oakhurst B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Medford, Oregon
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Everything about this place was wonderful. Beautiful views and rooms. The people running this B&B are fantastic, they gave us great advice and details on hikes in Yosemite, were sweet as can be, and made us a really delicious breakfast every morning. Our dogs loved it here too!

• Stayed December 2013

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ventura, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

This is a return trip for me at this lovely and wonderful B & B. Bruce and Lori are caring hosts with above and beyond attention to our comfort. The rooms are spacious and cozy. The breakfast healthy and hearty for a full day of hiking. We are treated like old friends. Love this place.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Stayed in this BB during our honeymoon trip through CA-NV-AR-UT, exactly during our visit to Yosemite. As Yosemite was overcrowded and too expensive to stay even in tent (250usd), we decided to drive out the park to save money. Booked this BB at 11 p.m. via wi-fi in oakhurst mcdonalds. The landlord was very polite and hospitable despite our late arrival. He explained all the details of stay and showed everything we can use (It seemed to me he really enjoyed explaining instead of fast going to sleep at late time). The whole house was very unusual furnished (the wife of the host nand-made everything), even painted pictures. In the morning during breakfast had never ending conversation. Everything was perfect - really recommend, better than any inn in oakhurst.

Cons:
Very early check-out (9 or 10 a.m);
Not an easy business to find the house after turning off the main road + bad condition of the road uphill.

Room Tip: We took the room with terrace, was perfect.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thousand Oaks, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with a good friend. We arrived late afternoon while the sun was setting and a beautiful full moon was rising. We had wine on the patio, spacious but cozy rooms, and the owners were beyond wonderful!

• Stayed October 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I prefer traveling within the US, and I've stayed many hotels so far. After staying Yosemote Sierra View B&B, I would say the best place to stay. Very comfy and safe.

I arrived 3:00pm (checking-in is usually 4:00pm), but Lory delightly allowed me to get in the room. The room was super comfy, so I felt like I was being my room and could sleep very, very well.

I had choices with my breakfast, and it was delicious and healthy. So did coffee. Bruce and Lory kindly and patiently talked to me for a long time during my breakfast even though my English was poor ( I am not a native speaker). I love their personality.

Because of the fire, I could not see the beautiful Yosemite National Park this time, but it was worth visiting Yosemite area because I could stayed here!!

I would choose Yosemite Sierra View B&B again if I have a chance to go to Yosemite area.

• Stayed August 2013
Oxford, N.C. united States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

my husband and I just came back from a vacation to Yosemite and San Francisco. For the first part of our trip we stayed at Sierra View Bed and Breakfast in Oakhurst Califiorna and it was wonderful. Bruce and Lori the owners could not have been nicer. As soon as we drove in the driveway they came out to welcome us and show us to our room. The bed and breakfast is very clean and spacious and has an amazing view overlooking the town of Oakhurst and the mountains. Bruce is the cook and breakfast each morning was delicious and served on the porch so we could enjoy the view as we ate. Lori was like having your own personal guide to Yosemite and the surrounding areas. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are spacious and clean
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Ventura, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

This B & B in the beautiful Sierra mountains was exactly what I was looking for when i went to Yosemite this summer. It's the kind of place that you can only hope to find and rarely ever do. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The view is amazing. The breakfast generous. My hosts Bruce and Lori made me feel warm and cared for; they host from the heart. I look forward to going back.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakhurst
BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn
Yosemite's A Haven of Rest Bed & Breakfast
Hounds Tooth Inn
Hounds Tooth Inn
#6 of 10 in Oakhurst

Been to Yosemite Sierra View Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!