“"Roger was an excellent tour guide"”
Review of Discover Yosemite

Discover Yosemite
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Oakhurst
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering Yosemite Tours departing from Oakhurst, Bass Lake and Fish Camp.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I want to praise your company's professionalism. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of Yosemite with Mr. Youders .

Roger's ability to guide a tour is very unique in that he was able to incorporate his personal experiences with the surrounding area.

He is just a great guide and person.

I want to thank you for our Yosemite experience and I would highly recommend this tour and company to anyone.

1  Thank biomedjohn
There are newer reviews for Discover Yosemite

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Had a wonderful time. our guide was Glenn. he is awesome, we were just 2 ladies and skeptical about how this tour would turn up. It exceeded way way beyond our imagination and expectations. Glenn told us so many stories from his experience and details of the Park. knowing all the history was so enlightening something that could not have been done with a map. He made the trip so interesting and wonderful.
Would highly recommend this tour

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Read all the wonderful reviews on Discover Yosemite but before making reservations I wanted to know if the bus picked up at the hotel in Oakhurst that I had reservations. I emailed the firm with my questions and received a reply from Jennifer shortly after. She confirmed that the bus stopped at our hotel and provided additional information.

Another review noted that Jennifer was wonderful and I totally agree. What wonderful customer service Jennifer provides!

1  Thank Jane L
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Just had the best day in Yosemite. Our driver was Saul and he was awesome!! Very knowledgable and friendly. We could have never covered that much ground in one day alone relying on maps. Saul told many stories along the way and made the trip so interesting. It was so nice having someone drive to all the main points, provide lunch and pickup plus drop off at the hotel. Bus was very nice, large windows and there were also many snacks and beverages provided throughout the day. We even had hand sanitizer!! The weather was perfect, mid to late May seems like an ideal time to visit. Would highly recommend this tour, ask for Saul!!

2  Thank 821tamyv
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Yosemite is a stunning place but I can easily imagine it it's stressful to drive through and organise the best stops. Thankfully booking with Discover Yosemite removed all this, and lead to a great day. Marsha –our driver and guide –was excellent throughout, very knowledgeable and friendly. Very much a recommended trip from Oakhurst.

1  Thank Ed L

Been to Discover Yosemite? Share your experiences!