Mountain Trail Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Pines Resort(Bass Lake)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We visited Yosemite national park and stayed at Yosemite Mountain Trail lodge. What an experience? we all had great stay with real nice views of the mountians. Room are recently renovated and the service was amazing. All different room types were avaialble to accomodate from 2to a group of 10-2- people. I would recommend this to each and every person. Our sincere thanks to the management for great experience as we don't take vacations often. So this was a great one!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
MOUNTAINTRAILLODGE, Guest Relations Manager at Mountain Trail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Jay S,

Thank you for your positive feed back about your current stay ay Mountain Trail Lodge. we appreciate your continue business with us. We encourage you to continue giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed in one of their one-bedroom log cabins for several nights. The location is slightly outside town on a nice quiet side road. The cabin was reasonably well equipped and spacious. The decoration was a bit bland, especially bare in the bedroom. There is good shopping in Oakhurst and we enjoyed our relative independence greatly. Oakhurst is quite close to Yosemite south entrance (1/2 hour), and around 1.5 hours' drive from King's Canyon and Sequoia (pity we never got there due to snow).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Werner B

Dear Werner B,

Thank you so much for choosing Mountain Trail Lodge for your vacation accommodations. we are so glad that you liked your stay with us. We highly encourage you to come back and stay with us again.

Thank you.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The rooms were just freshly done and you can notice. Our room felt roomy and the beds were very comfortable. I want to come back and enjoy that pool and BBQ. Beautiful area and my family loved it. If you are traveling to Yosemite valley and want to stay in a place that feels like home this is it. Customer service that was provided by the lady at the desk was so polite. She helped us get our laundry done.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Esterhenen
MOUNTAINTRAILLODGE, Guest Relations Manager at Mountain Trail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at Mountain Trail Lodge in Oakhurst California. I am glad that enjoyed the ** NEWLY RENOVATED ROOMS ** and all the amenities such as pool and BBQ. I appreciate your visit and looking forward to have you back again.

Thanks.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Friendly professional staff greeted me and I got my room. It was smaller than I expected, but I wasn't about to fuss as it was so close to town and local shops. Not far from other attractions either and plenty of parking for my truck and trailer! You can tell the property is a bit older, but it was kept clean and maintained well! Was able to Skype back to Oz via their WiFi as well. Very keen on checking out Yosemite!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Matthew V
MOUNTAINTRAILLODGE, Front Office Manager at Mountain Trail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear guest, I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Mountain trail lodge in Oakhurst California. Our goal is not only to make our guest satisfied but to exceed their expectations. as you may have noticed that we are in a process of renovating the entire lodge. Our rooms are fully renovated and our furniture is arriving in next 4-5 days. I would really like you to visit us again and enjoy the fully renovated rooms. Once again thank you so much for business with Mountain Trail Lodge in Oakhurst Californis.

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on way to Yosemite. Booked on internet, pictures on site very deceivingly taken. Place was very dated and not taken care of very well. Ice machine at office just a cooler with ice in it. Pool small and not near rooms. Missing light switch covers. Staff not very professional and rude. Passed a few more suitable motels near town. This one few miles passed main town area. Hard to find easy to forget. Would stay at chain hotel near town if did it again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank hd4me
MOUNTAINTRAILLODGE, Guest Relations Manager at Mountain Trail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Mountain Trail Lodge. We recently renovated all our rooms with BRAND NEW FIXTURES. PAINT AND ALL THE BRAND NEW FURNITURE IS ARRIVING IN 2-3 DAYS. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. I encourage you to please visit us again and give us another oppertunity to serve you. Hope to see you soon.

Thanks.