“Fantastic fresh donuts”
Review of Judy's Donuts

Judy's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Oakhurst
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We bought some different donuts as we supposed to travel all day. They were super fresh and tasty. I totally recommend this place.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Whenever my grandson visits us my husband and him go get donuts for the family. Everything we've ever had has been great.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Love love love Judy's donuts! The cinnamon sugar donuts are to die for!!!!! Staff is always kind and prompt. I love taking my kids there to grab a donut on the way to school......a treat for a job well done!!!!

Thanks for making some pretty awesome sweetness :)

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We made a quick stop before heading back to San Francisco and picked up some donuts for the road. My husband got an apple fritter and said it was perfect. I got a glazed twist donut and it was melt in your mouth perfect too!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Judy's donuts is absolutely great. The coffee is taste good and is always hot. The donuts are excellent too! I wish they were open 24 hours.