“Great donuts!”
Review of Judy's Donuts

Judy's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Oakhurst
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The donuts were fresh and tasty! The coffee was also pretty good and the prices are very reasonable. Great place to stop with fast service.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stopped here one morning after getting tired of bagels. What a mistake! The wonderful smell will hook you as soon as you enter. This is a small shop but with a wonderful selection of donuts. I'm picky about my donuts and these are some of the best. We stopped by twice more before leaving town. It is a good thing Judy's doesn't have a location in my home town or I would be there every day.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We bought some different donuts as we supposed to travel all day. They were super fresh and tasty. I totally recommend this place.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Whenever my grandson visits us my husband and him go get donuts for the family. Everything we've ever had has been great.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Love love love Judy's donuts! The cinnamon sugar donuts are to die for!!!!! Staff is always kind and prompt. I love taking my kids there to grab a donut on the way to school......a treat for a job well done!!!!

Thanks for making some pretty awesome sweetness :)

Been to Judy's Donuts? Share your experiences!