“Very good donuts”
Review of Judy's Donuts

Judy's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Oakhurst
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Morning ritual was to drive into town from Tanaya Lodge. Save a lot of $$$ and the kids loved it. Comparing it to the likes of Fractured Prune, I have to give it a 4.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

If only donuts were low-fat! Fantastic donuts and friendly service, wish I could go back. Definitely go for it!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

It smelled like vanilla and coffee when you walk in. The choices of doughnuts were plentiful. Staff was friendly and the doughnuts were delicious and fresh. I would definitely go back!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The donuts were fresh and tasty! The coffee was also pretty good and the prices are very reasonable. Great place to stop with fast service.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stopped here one morning after getting tired of bagels. What a mistake! The wonderful smell will hook you as soon as you enter. This is a small shop but with a wonderful selection of donuts. I'm picky about my donuts and these are some of the best. We stopped by twice more before leaving town. It is a good thing Judy's doesn't have a location in my home town or I would be there every day.

Been to Judy's Donuts? Share your experiences!