“Great Mexican food in oakhurst!”
Review of Taqueria Plazuelas

Taqueria Plazuelas
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Mexican
New York City, New York
“Great Mexican food in oakhurst!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Who knew you could find top notch Mexican food in a cozy town on the outskirts of Yosemite national park! After a long day of hiking, all I wanted to do was kick back, have an ice cold drink and chow down on some tacos and burritos. They were fantastic! We also tried the chicken with mole and it was definitely better than some mole I've tried in NYC. A must go if you are staying in or around the yosemite area.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mlateral

San Diego, CA
“An authentic, quaint family restaurant.”
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

I had lunch at this small restaurant. It was the best chili relleno I have eaten in many years. The chili salsa and fresh chips were WONDERFUL! If you love authentic Mexican food, this is a must place to eat only seven hours north of the California/Mexican border.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank FunTripperGuy
Chicago, Illinois
“Good authentic Mexican food on your way to Yosemite!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Decided to stop here on our way into Yosemite rather than eating at a Burger King or Jack in the Box. We were not disappointed. We had great authentic Mexican food. I ordered a chicken sope and carnita taco and my fiancé had 2 tacos. All were great as well as the nacho starter. Our waiter was super friendly and although there was a little wait for our food, it was worth it.

• Visited August 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Focus on good food, not ambiance”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Our family of four (two kids aged 12 and 16) had dinner here. The place is pretty basic in terms of decor, but the food is very tasty and priced well. My son and I both had a cheese quesadilla with beans and rice, my daughter had a chicken burrito, and my husband had a combination platter. All of us found the beans to have a nice flavor, and my husband and daughter said the chicken in their meals was both juicy and flavorful. The staff, obviously family, were helpful and pleasant. They offer a variety of soda choices as well (I had pineapple pop).

• Visited June 2013
Coarsegold, California
“Great food”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Now these are some authentic tacos! The wait staff is great. English is limited but they make up for it with great and cheap food! They serve your basic sodas, waters etc. and beer is available with the proper ID :)

Visited October 2011