“Dinner”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in Oakhurst, CA just minutes from the south gate of Yosemite National Park and Bass Lake, we specialize in Steaks and Seafood, Chicken, Pasta and an award winning children's menu with full bar service from "The Attic" featuring local micro-brewed beers and wines. Enjoy dining in the nautically-themed restaurant, the cozy intimate bar or take in the beauty of the Sierra Nevada mountains from our outdoor patio. Crab Cakes Restaurant is a short drive from Fresno, Mariposa and Merced, CA.
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Very welcoming, attentive service, varied menu and the food was very good. We had crab cakes, clam chowder and pacific Cobb salad. Also the chocolate cake was lovely.

If we are ever back in Oakhurst we will definitely be visiting again. Definitely recommended.

1  Thank pyspilf

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I ordered the snow crab legs and my husband ordered the 4 oz steak and crab cakes. My food was good. My husband's on the other hand wasn't. The 4 oz steak is more like 2 oz...In fact I have never seen such a small steak in my life. I actually laughed. The crab cakes tasted like grease...funny expected good crab cakes since it's the name of restaurant. We never got rolls even though every other table had rolls. Finally asked for them. The coleslaw that comes with meal tasted like it was doused in vinegar. I had to spit it out. The onlyl good thing was the snow crab. I did feel sick later on though at the hotel. It is pricey...about $100 for two people.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Love love love this place if you go there to eat you must go upstairs and visit one of the best bartenders ever. Shane !and if you happen to be there during football season ,they have the best football club ever !up there and the owner is the best person you'll ever want to meet so sweet so nice wants to make sure you have a good time!! And did I see the food is awesome!!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Reservation made without and hassle and very attentive staff throughout the evening. Nothing was too much trouble. Scollops, fish and chips were all good as we're the crab cakes. The only letdown was the "stewed" tomato side dish that tasted like tinned tomatoes with a few under fried onions added. Apart form that pretty faultless and don't forget to leave room for dessert.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We found the staff very friendly and helpful and the food was very tasty. Michael was very attentive and gave us good advice and the Chowder was very nice. Good value for money.

Been to Crab Cakes Restaurant? Share your experiences!