The location of the B&B is very quiet with a nice view over the valley of Oakhurst but very remote. We stayed one night in room #2. The room itself was nicely furnished and from the size ok. Additionally it was equipped with a modern TV, coffee making facility and a microwave. The landlady prepared some precooked thanksgiving dinner which she put in the fridge and we could heat it up in the microwave (USD 20 for two persons). She was very helpful and friendly.
- The bathroom and the drawer were definitly not cleaned recently (hair in the tub and the sink, the toilet seat looked very "used", spilled coffee on the front side of the drawer)
- The central heating didn't work properly. It was freezing outside and the inside temperature was max. 65 F. After three complaints the landlady brought a small electric heater
- The breakfast has to be self prepared and taken in the room. However there was no dining table (or something similar) available in the room. So we had to bring the terrace deck chairs inside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All name says it all! Can you survive breathtaking sunsets and heart stopping views? Each room has fridge, lcd tv, microwave, coffeepot and wireless internet access. Opened 4-15-07. Private entrances to each room. Close to Yosemite, Bass Lake. A memory making experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vulture's View Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.