“Breakfast”

Sweetwater Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 52 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast-Lunch- Dinner- Steak - Seafood - Chicken - Pasta - Fresh Salads - Vegetarian - Gluten Free - Kids Menu - Early Bird Menu -Happy Hour - Beer/ Wine/ Cocktail Specials! Full Bar!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sweetwater Steakhouse was our final breakfast of our 4 days in Yosemite/Oakhurst. My husband and I both ordered the Sweetwater omelette. Large portions, very filling. I ordered the biscuit and a side if gravy. I'm quite picky about my gravy, most places make it too "pasty" Sweetwater's was just right. Great flavor, creamy, without being thick. Our server and hostess were attentive and kind.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

my husband and i ate there one early evening. it was uncomfortabley hot. It was 5:00 so maybe the air conditioning had not been on long. i had the California chicken and vegetables. It was fine but not outstanding. My husband had the flatiron steak( their speciality). It too was okay but not exceptional

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Service was good. They could not cook a steak "medium". The cook tried twice to get it right and came back well done both times (two different steaks).They did comp. Our bill but left not satisfied.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The steak was just ok, but way overpriced and the atmosphere was terrible. More like a coffee shop than a steakhouse. And the staff was disinterested. They never asked if we wanted another drink or dessert, just brought a check. Would definitely eat somewhere else next time we are in the area.

1  Thank vegasbride07
Reviewed 29 May 2018

My family of six, just had diner there. Order some salad, steak, and fries.
1, chicken wings were so dry and covered by thick batter, waitress never heard about chicken wing with salt and pepper.
2, sweet potato were same problem, dry and so thick batter, you have to take off the coat of the fries, otherwise, you better go see a dentist.
3, salad were good, that is the best one you can eat, but I never find a restaurant can screw a salad.
4, steak were dry and over cooked. We ordered medium rare, got the medium well, talk to waitress, answer was, that is medium rare.
5, finally I got a discount for that steak, saved me $4, and tips were already on the bill. 18%!
So, this is my life time experience, I will never go there again.

3  Thank juny503

Been to Sweetwater Steakhouse? Share your experiences!