“Lovely remodel of this space! Interesting menu.”
Review of Copper Spoon

Copper Spoon
Ranked #322 of 1,344 Restaurants in Oakland
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Description: From a '79 food truck named Sassy to Copper Spoon, we have kept by our eclectic theme of feel good California Cuisine. Enjoy our refined and selective bar featuring our favorite spirit, mezcal, while enjoying one of our signature dishes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

High ceilings in the front bar area are inviting and then an even more pleasant surprise as you enter the open and warm feel of the back room for dining. All the staff we met were attentive and very friendly. The menu had a lot of interesting items and all were plated nicely. Definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant with a good vibe. The lamb burger was great. Best deviled eggs, kale salad was delicious. Scallops were delicious (although adding one more for $6 was ?).
Had a very nice server and I plan to return soon. Thumbs up!

Carmen A, General Manager at Copper Spoon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our Deviled Eggs, Kale Salad, and Scallops! We are so happy that you enjoyed these dishes as well as the service.We will be sharing your comments with the team. Thank you for your feedback and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is my 3rd visit to Copper Spoon but first for lunch. I had a hard time choosing what to order since it all looked so good. I am not a vegan or vegetarian but try to go with 65%veggies in my daily intake.
To drink- the hibiscus and allspice tea. Super tasty and refreshing beverage on a warm day. I’m sure if you wanted to jazz it up with alcohol the owner behind the bar could have created a good one. I honestly could have had 7 hibiscus teas.
Started with chicken ginger bone broth with coriander - so clean. You can taste every detail. The hearty greens salad is a perfect salad. So many flavors and textures. I hate when you have to work thru a salad (chew, chew,chew) but, somehow this one is effortless. The dressing is tasty without any heavy oil or filler taste. The quality and freshness of all of their ingredients shines thru. You can order with egg and avocado or lamb burger or chicken. Since my friends ordered each side- I got to sample all. Perfectly cooked egg, juicy lamb and great spice on chicken.
Seriously, you cannot go wrong with any of them. Also, order lamb burger if you’re craving a burger. Soooooo tasty- had for dinner once but saw it on lunch menu.
It was too early for dessert but, I still crave their carrot cake and mousse from the last dinner I had at Copper Spoon.
Service and restaurant setting was on point. Beautiful spot for date, drinks with friends at the bar(saw a killer late night menu) or even a gathering in the back room for an event.
Pricing is fair and moderate. Assume $25. For good beverage, a lunch leaving you satisfied and energized and positive vibes from the space and staff.

1  Thank 76heather