I recently completed a three-week stay while traveling on business. The property was okay for what it is. The room was dated, but reasonably clean. It's definitely a no frills property. Noise can be an issue at times, housekeeping was not consistent in the service provided each week, and quality of service from the desk staff varied greatly. However, it was very conveniently located with a lot of shopping within short walking distance, easy to commute into SF with a transbay bus route at a nearby corner, and free shuttle bus nearby for access to BART other Emeryville locations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Emeryville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Oakland-Emeryville Hotel Oakland
- Extended Stay America Oakland
- Extended Stay Oakland
- Oakland Extended Stay