“Neighborhood Gem”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Alameda, California
“Neighborhood Gem”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This place is very close to my office and a lovely place to grab a fresh and delicious meal. They have lots of good vegetarian options that don't make me feel like an after thought. Good service with tasty food makes this a favorite of mine.

• Visited May 2014

Fairfield
“Consistently Delicious!~”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I had the chance to have lunch at Pho 84 this week. Hadn't been there in over 12 years, but the freshly-prepared, flavorful, delicious food, service, and atmosphere were as wonderful as I remembered. Back in the early '90s, my co-workers and I lunched there frequently. I would often visit for dinner. After moving away from the local area, hadn't had an opportunity to visit in so, so long. It's awesome when restaurants are consistent! Very happy I went!

Keep up the awesome work!!! I will be back!!

• Visited October 2013
Lafayette, California, United States
“Very good food, pretty low price”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in last night in advance of the Oakland speaker series. Never having been here before, I asked the server for advice. She recommended a delicious vegetable dish over vermicelli noodles, and some kind of spicy chicken coconut curry dish. Both were very, very tasty! Particularly notable was the chicken that had been pulled straight off the bone; it tasted fresh and homemade. We also liked the authentic quality of the food; it was very Vietnamese, and not very Americanized. It tasted real. Total cost for two dishes +2 Tiger beers: $40 ($48 with tip). Not fancy, not overpriced, not bad! We'd go here again.

• Visited September 2013
Fremont, California
“Great Lunch! Always Consistent!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This is a popular lunch destination for my work team Today we took a new member of the team there and had a wonderful and relaxing lunch. The staff were very welcoming to our new member as he had never been to Pho's I ordered the chicken and greens beans which is always super fresh and has the right amount of spice. Another team member had the duck curry special and thought it was divine. Their chicken pho is another favorite of team members. But everything is served fresh and piping hot! Sometimes there is a wait out the door, but you can always call for reservations. They also do takeout, so just call ahead.

• Visited July 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“Top notch food but No DELIVERY”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

The food here is the best! We live 4 blocks away and eat here at least once a week. It's our favorite restaurant in the bay area. It's such a shame they don't deliver. It would easily grow their business by 25% or more.

• Visited January 2013