“Regal Beagle-esque” 3 of 5 bubbles

Clovis, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Regal Beagle-esque”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Good food, quick food. The restaurant probably looks just like it did on the day it opened (which I imagine was sometime in the mid-70s), so it's pretty groovy. The wait staff was very friendly, and they also seem like they've been there since the day it opened. All older folks, which was kind of endearing. Anyway, the food was great and the portions were large.

Santa Rosa, California
“Old World, traditional Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We first ate here several years ago...we came back!
Great service from a woman veteran of 40 years in this restaurant. All of our needs met, and attention to detail! Our dinners were a shared Caesar, pasta of chicken, mushrooms, red bells, and my husband had veal scaloppine. Enjoyed our meals, and when having another overnight at the Oakland Airport will come again

Sterling, Virginia
“Tasty meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I had the linguine with mussels and it was very good. If you do not like garlic, I warn you to avoid this. It is a light meal with lots of mussels and very flavorful. The service was fair. Another server was much more friendly to me than my own, however. It was my second time at the restaurant, first with a group, this time on my own. The food came out quickly and was hot and fresh. The prices are also fair. It is a very popular restaurant and has been in business for over 45 years so they must be doing something right.

“It is what it is!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Use to come here "back in the day." Hasn't changed a bit. Good burger, classic diner salad with garbanzo and kidney beans, blue cheese dressing. Comfort food. Big omelets and big booths! Not for the fussy foodies but for people who enjoy a good old fashion Italian food, old school atmosphere and convenient parking!

• Visited March 2014
Geyserville, California
“Nice meal before Warrior's Game”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

My dad took me here when I was about 12 years old prior to a warriors/spurs game in 1992 and also a little more recently in 2013, again, prior to a warriors game. What a trip how this place looks nearly identical to my memory of it 21 years ago. It has that old school Italian restaurant vibe. French bread and butter brought to you before your meal, minestrone soup, all types of pasta, pizza, veal, and so on. My father had the veal in fact and I had chicken with fettuccine. Food was descent enough. Not mind blowing, but pretty good. The service was really good. In fact we didn't have a reservation and when we walked in it was surprisingly busy. They put us In a booth right away. The waiter asked if we were headed to the game and since we were he had us in and out in no time. It was fun. Convenient and great service. I would try it again if I was visiting Oracle or O.co and the Airport. Real close to all those locations.

• Visited December 2013