“Great place-lunch and dinner”
Review of Francesco's - CLOSED

Francesco's
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great place-lunch and dinner”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Without a doubt the best food we had the whole week! Service was excellent as was the food. If you like Caesar salads this place has the best I have found anywhere? They make their own dressing twice daily and it's awesome.

Regards

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Dinner”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The menu was standard. Nothing really stood out given the great appearance of the place. I was expecting more, especially an Antipasto salad for one.

Visited February 2014
Clovis, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Regal Beagle-esque”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Good food, quick food. The restaurant probably looks just like it did on the day it opened (which I imagine was sometime in the mid-70s), so it's pretty groovy. The wait staff was very friendly, and they also seem like they've been there since the day it opened. All older folks, which was kind of endearing. Anyway, the food was great and the portions were large.

Santa Rosa, California
“Old World, traditional Italian”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We first ate here several years ago...we came back!
Great service from a woman veteran of 40 years in this restaurant. All of our needs met, and attention to detail! Our dinners were a shared Caesar, pasta of chicken, mushrooms, red bells, and my husband had veal scaloppine. Enjoyed our meals, and when having another overnight at the Oakland Airport will come again

Sterling, Virginia
“Tasty meal”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I had the linguine with mussels and it was very good. If you do not like garlic, I warn you to avoid this. It is a light meal with lots of mussels and very flavorful. The service was fair. Another server was much more friendly to me than my own, however. It was my second time at the restaurant, first with a group, this time on my own. The food came out quickly and was hot and fresh. The prices are also fair. It is a very popular restaurant and has been in business for over 45 years so they must be doing something right.