Bay Breeze Inn Oakland
US$147
US$141
US$252
US$241
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Oakland)(Great Value!)
US$131
QualityInn
US$163
US$156
  • Pool
All reviewsfree upgradesan franciscosized bedfootball gameclean roomspleasant stayenjoyed my staywalking distancegreat roomoracle arenaflat screenbooked this hotelnon smokingclose to the airportfreewaybartbay
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Place was less than we expected. There were lots of construction going on around the hotel which made it very noise and looking dusty... service was average. Location is good. Room was clean but the service was nothing out of the ordinary

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Bay Breeze I, Public Relations Manager at Bay Breeze Inn Oakland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Guest,

We apologize that there was some construction going on in the area and hence there was some detours. However we are grateful that you liked the hotel and hope to see you soon on your next trip to Oakland.

Jack

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The staff and rooms are very nice. Had no problems with the area location is fantastic right by the freeway. Our room was very clean and house keeping came daily. Close to the coliseum we will be returning in Dec. the grounds are kept clean. Parking is right in front of our room easy access to Oakland.

Room Tip: Downstairs by the office
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Bay Breeze I, Public Relations Manager at Bay Breeze Inn Oakland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your compliments! Our entire team is delighted that your stay was enjoyable. We hope you will take another trip soon to beautiful San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area.

Thank you very much for your business we greatly appreciate it. Warmest regards.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I spend 75% of my time living in hotels for my job. I have stayed at Bay Breeze several time and the staff is very nice and the rooms are always clean. The price of the stays are affordable. I will keep booking my stays here when I travel around Northern California.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank J0hnnyB83
Bay Breeze I, Public Relations Manager at Bay Breeze Inn Oakland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We strive hard to have all our guest's experience as positive as yours.

We are looking forward to accommodating you again during your next visit in Oakland.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

The Bay Breeze Inn was ok for the price. Considering there aren’t too many hotels in this budget to choose from in Oakland airport area. The only other is Motel 6. We had to take a chance and picked this hotel. But we were not disappointed at all. Bay breeze Inn was better than other hotels in this price range. Staff was courteous as well. Only negative think I would like to add is the location. There are no restaurants nearby. So you have to drive to closest diner which is about a mile away.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Stevensmarcos
Bay Breeze I, Front Office Manager at Bay Breeze Inn Oakland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Thank you for choosing Bay Breeze Inn. We are glad that you had a wonderful stay at the hotel. We are looking forward to accommodating you again during your next stay in Oakland.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stay very frequently at Bay Breeze Inn for my business trip to Oakland and East bay and the staff and experience that I had at this hotel definitely outshines the rest. The old lady at the Front Desk was great. The rooms are very well maintained and in prestine condition. The wifi works perfectly great for my evening office work and checking emails. The highway location is also good for easy get-in / get-off on the freeway. Overall 5 stars from me for this lovely place.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business