“Can't complain of the service I will say the only thing I...”

Days Hotel Oakland Airport-Coliseum
Ranked #10 of 49 Hotels in Oakland
San Jacinto
“Can't complain of the service I will say the only thing I...”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Can't complain of the service I will say the only thing I didn't like is that we had a mom smoking room but when we stepped out and left the window open the people downstairs were smoking some special herb and made our room smell horribly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Kingsburg
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I stayed at Days Inn for one night in Septemeber. The staff was very rude and not very happy to help customers. Upon checking in I was told that there were no rooms available because the staff was still cleaning up rooms. I was going to the Oakland As game that day so I told them that I needed to park my car there even though I hadn't checked in yet. The staff let me park my in the parking lot. The room was nice and semi clean. There were stains on the floor that appeared to be male sperm. The shower and restroom were pretty clean although not the nicest. The bed seemed a little small but was still comfortable. The TV is a little small but was managable. The area outside the hotel is full of African Americans and Asians. I did not have any problems with the area around the hotel. At night we walked across the street to Jack in the Box with no problems. The hotel is walking distance to the Raiders/A's stadium. Overall this was an okay hotel to stay at.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Canmore
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Nice and quiet room. Good service at breakfast area. Thank you.
One thin can be improved is pillows. The pillows we had have too much bumps.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travellers also viewed these Oakland hotels
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn Oakland Airport Coliseum
Quality Inn Oakland
Quality Inn Oakland
#29 of 49 in Oakland
Comfort Inn & Suites Oakland Airport
Radisson Hotel Oakland Airport
Red Lion Hotel Oakland International Airport

Been to Days Hotel Oakland Airport-Coliseum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Hotel Oakland Airport-Coliseum

Property: Days Hotel Oakland Airport-Coliseum
Address: 8350 Edes Ave, Oakland, CA 94621-1307
Region: United States > California > Oakland
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Best Value Hotel in Oakland
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Hotel Oakland Airport-Coliseum 2*
Days Inn has a property that will meet your needs, no matter what your travel occasion, whether you are on business or vacation, we have a hotel for you. Discover all the sunsational services provided at each tier of the Days Inn brand: Days Inn, Days Hotel, and Days Inn & Suites. Free Daybreak Breakfast: Enjoy a complimentary breakfast at participating locations. Get a sunny start with a delicious and nutritious assortment of your morning favorites. SolTerre Shower and Sleep Experience: Revitalize yourself with our new SolTerre shower experience and amenities - exclusively at Days Inns! Also enjoy a better night's sleep at Days Inns with improved bed comfort. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Hotel Oakland Airport-Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Hotel Oakland