All reviewsoakland airportfront deskclose to the airportthe shuttle driveran early morning flightrental carnext morningmile radiusgreat airport hotelbart stationfree shuttlefree breakfaststayed one nightfirst floorgreat place to staypark and flythe hotel is clean
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The hotel was great but what really makes my stay there nice is the people. From the moment I check in to the time I check out I am always greeted with smiles and willingness to assist. On this last visit I really appreciate in particular Kayla W. efforts. She went the extra my to help me with phone issues I was having so I could make my conference call. Thank you Kayla!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brad B
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Brad,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our hotel, what an honor! We think that we have the best service team ever and your comments reinforced our pride in their commitment to excellence. I will share your comments with them, they will be so pleased, especially Kayla.

I hope you can come back again for another visit.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Our first time staying so near the airport. Amazingly quiet considering. Nice staff, comfy bed. The breakfast area was the smallest we've experienced but the staff kept all the choices replenished so everyone got fed.

Room Tip: Top floor quiet side..
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank longball44

Dear Guest,

As you mentioned, many of our guests remark on the quietness of our hotel, despite the easy access to the airport. I am glad you enjoyed the peaceful ambiance and the breakfast selections.

We are happy to chose our hotel for your visit to the Bay Area. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I am here for a long term business stay. The hotel is clean, neat with an great free breakfast. The best part though is the customer service and the positive attitude of the staff. When I was having trouble with WiFi a very nice lady at the front desk provided me with an internet cable which made all of the difference in the world.

The van driver - Clarence - is great. He is available to take me to and from the airport at a moments notice and always with a smile, a joke and great service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim C

Dear Jim,

It was great to hear your appreciation for our staff. We are so proud of how hard our team works to make our guests comfortable. They will be pleased to hear the acknowledgement of their efforts, especially Clarence.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your long term stay in the Bay Area. We are happy to be your home away from home.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We needed a place to stay for one night on our way to and from Hawaii. We were able to leave our car their during our trip and it was so conveniently close to the airport. The staff were so nice and very helpful. We arrived very late both times and we were greeted by name with smiles from both front desk attendants. We especially like Karla our hostess for breakfast! She was kind, courteous and served everyone, even though it is a self-service breakfast. She greeted each table personally and was extremely kind and helpful! We will surely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy S
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Nancy,

What a great review of our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your comfortable room, the free breakfast and the excellent service provided by our staff. I will share your remarks with them. They will be happy to know you recognized their efforts, especially Karla.

Thanks so much for your business.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel twice now and I'm incredibly impressed with the customer service and quality of rooms both times. Dorothy, front desk, was incredibly friendly and accommodating and Clarence, the driver, was a delightful driver!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Ashley,

When we hear such praise from repeat guests like you, we know we are doing our job right. Thank you for sharing your comments with us, especially your complimentary remarks for Dorothy and Clarence. I will let them know that you appreciated their hospitality.

We look forward to being of service to you again!