“Super friendly staff and good food”
Review of Tao San Jin

Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Oakley
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
“Super friendly staff and good food”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

You can't beat the friendliness of the staff. As long as you don't mind waiting at times, the food is really good and the kids love the mango ice cream served in little shot glasses at the end! We go here at least once a month, and would recommend it to everyone.

Oakley, California, United States
“Best Chinese food”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Great food and staff! My personal favorite would be the fried asparagus with spicy garlic sauce. I also love the crispy chicken dinner and Lily the owner makes a very special meal just for me. She makes me an all white chicken meat dish with lots of veggies and a clear garlic sauce (no starch) she knows that I'm always dieting so this works! LOL

Visited February 2013
“Why haven't we been here before.”
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

Two weeks ago my wife was craving Chinese, I had heard about this restaurant so we gave it a try. What a great experience, loved the food, ambiance and the staff. Went there again last night ( 4/1/13) ,even the owner took time out to chat with us. We've lived in Brentwood 9yrs and wondered why we had not visited before this.Thank you Tao San Jin.
Rob & Diane Gwynne

• Visited April 2013
SFO
“Very Good!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

When we crave good chinese food (without a long drive)this is where we go. Large portions of fresh hot food in stereotypical atmosphere of strip mall chinese.

Visited February 2012
“best chineese in antioch!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

let me just say that when I called to put in my order 5 min before they closed and I was still passing lone tree way in Antioch after a really long shift not only did they wait for me to get there to put in my order but also didn't rush me once I finally got there. A woman greeted me as soon as I entered and went over there menu with me suggesting different things I may like. She was kind and prompt. My food was delicious and was hands down the best chineese I had eaten in Antioch. The potsticker's dough was a little thick for my liking but was still quite delicious. Chow fun was amazing! Pricey only because I couldn't decide and over ordered =] ENJOY!

Been to Tao San Jin? Share your experiences!