“This Thai food is so fresh and consistently tasty”

Lone Tree Thai Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in Oakley
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I took my friend to this restaurant for lunch and the barbecued pork was awesome. They serve it with a small salad and a selection of spicy sauces. It was great. We shared a plate of stir fried vegetables and the meal was perfect. The service was prompt and friendly. The prices are a little high but the quality of the food makes it worth it.

Reviewed 19 August 2011

I've been to this place 3 times now, and really like it, the curries are quite amazing especially the panang curry and the green curry. The pad thai is also good. The ingredients seem very fresh and they will custom tailor your order to what you like, for example no bell peppers, broccoli instead of carrots etc. They also have excellent thai iced tea with tapioca balls, and make a lovely roti for dessert. The dishes I've ordered with prawns, chicken, pork, are wonderful. However, don't order a dish with scallops. For the extra price I thought it would be large sea scallops instead they were the fake little ones all symmetrically cut, without any flavor. Overall, this is a restaurant I will come back to, however, I won't order a scallop dish again.