“Messed up the Order”

Ranked #25 of 38 Restaurants in Oakley
Oakley, California
“Messed up the Order”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

For some reason every time I come here they ask my order at the box never type it in and say they will have my total the window and when I get to the window usually have to re ask at the window, they should just tell me to hold until they get back to their register. This time when I got to the window she charged my card and started handing me someone else's food! I was like this isn't mine I have 3 breakfast Jacks and a large Curly fry remember??? Then she said she would refund my card, then refund me in cash and recharge my card, then she said no ill refund your cash and add it to your new total and then charge your card the difference. Then I had to wait even longer and the curly fries weren't even fresh, but Jack in the box never denies you sauce like McDonalds does.

Visited October 2013