“Nice Location”

333 Pacific - Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
333 Pacific - Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 389 Restaurants in Oceanside
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pier View Way
Description: 333 Pacific, an upscale casual dining experience with 180 degree views of Southern California's oceanfront and the night time views of the Oceanside Pier. The high ceilings of 333 Pacific give a modern "loft" feel while suspended panels brings in a warmth to the space. Menu featuring Steaks, , Crab, Lobster and Fish. Seafood selections will also include Finfish entrees, shellfish staples including Oysters on the half shell, Ceviche, and selections of Sushi Rolls. Steaks will be prepared on an 1800 degree broiler to ensure a juicy steak and charred outer crust. The wine list with over 200 selections of the finest wines to complement your dining experience. In the 333 Pacific Vodka lounge guests can select from a list of 100 vodkas from around the world, so why not try something new? It's always "vodka happy hour" in our lounge. All vodka martinis $7. Full bar is available. Reservations recommended.
san diego
“Nice Location”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Make sure you have reservation which we did otherwise there will be quite a wait on Sat. Nite. We started with Calarmari, great sauce but overdone and rubbery. Shared the beet salad, good not great. I ordered Scallops, way salty and slightly burned...My husband ordered the top sirloin steak with crab leg side. Steak was perfectly seasoned and delicious, the crab leg large and well cooked. Our waiter was really great personable attentive..I give this four stars due to location and our waiter...this food is standard adequate restaurant food..nothing to get excited about...I'm beginning to think the Cohen group is preying on tourism to make their success not food quality...what ever works I guess. If you want a good tourist stop this is it...otherwise skip.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank hortonms

Naples, FL
“Not Exactly What I Expected”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My daughter and I are from the east coast. We have relatives in the area, and they mentioned they have never had a bad meal at 333. After that recommendation, and reading the reviews on Tripadvisor, we decided to give it a try. One of the major reasons we went was my daughter is a vegetarian and they had several dishes she could choose from. Overall, the meal was just okay. It really wasn't anything special. I ordered the chicken roulade and my daughter ordered the vegetable stir fry. I guess I expect something better than ordinary when I pay higher prices. The service and atmosphere were great, however I don't think I would go to 333 again.

• Visited October 2013
Doetinchem, The Netherlands
“Wonderful food, spectacular view”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here with friends, started with the best lemon drop martini cocktail ever! Great food and winelist! After dinner you can have a walk on the pier!

Oceanside, California
“GREAT date night restaraunt - our go to spot!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We love 333 Pacific. The food is fresh, often local, and excellent. It is a fun place for happy hour with a lively atmosphere, but it is also just as wonderful for a quiet, romantic date night. Fun location right by the Oceanside pier. The service is always super and the food delicious!

• Visited September 2013
Fallbrook
“Happy Hour rules”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Vodka Martinis are a standout here. Serving a generous pour at a very reasonable price. Friendly environment and food to match. What more can one ask for

Visited August 2013

Been to 333 Pacific - Steaks & Seafood? Share your experiences!