“Best server ever” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of 333 Pacific - Steaks & Seafood

333 Pacific - Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
333 Pacific - Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 385 Restaurants in Oceanside
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pier View Way
Description: 333 Pacific, an upscale casual dining experience with 180 degree views of Southern California's oceanfront and the night time views of the Oceanside Pier. The high ceilings of 333 Pacific give a modern "loft" feel while suspended panels brings in a warmth to the space. Menu featuring Steaks, , Crab, Lobster and Fish. Seafood selections will also include Finfish entrees, shellfish staples including Oysters on the half shell, Ceviche, and selections of Sushi Rolls. Steaks will be prepared on an 1800 degree broiler to ensure a juicy steak and charred outer crust. The wine list with over 200 selections of the finest wines to complement your dining experience. In the 333 Pacific Vodka lounge guests can select from a list of 100 vodkas from around the world, so why not try something new? It's always "vodka happy hour" in our lounge. All vodka martinis $7. Full bar is available. Reservations recommended.
Carlsbad, California
“Best server ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Not the usual title for a restaurant review but a reminder, at least to me, that service can make or break an experience.

Our visit to 333 was a gathering of 12 and we were seated at a long counter in the bar area for drinks and appetizers. The food we ordered - ahi tuna, salmon rolls, calamari, hummus and more - was all tasty and well presented. Nothing was exceptional, but nothing disappointed either. My cantaloupe martini was perfect and reasonably priced.

The standout of the evening was our server, Michelle. She handled multiple orders, chaotic reorders, different drinks and a large number of noisy diners (us) in a loud, crowded bar without a misstep and with complete calm. But what really impressed me was that AFTER the check was presented to someone at the table and that person asked her for separate checks, she promptly and cheerfully proceeded to get everyone's individual orders and make up separate, accurate bills. I'm sure that 90% of restaurant servers would have cited policy that required notification before the meal, or at least exhibited great reluctance. Michelle's attitude made the whole experience a pleasure for all of us, and saved some of us the discomfort of worrying about who was going to be stuck with a larger portion of the cost.

• Visited November 2013

San Diego, California
“Truely Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Recently visited 333, its been sometime since we have eaten here. I remember why we stopped going. This time I tried the Octoberfest Menu. I ordered the Potato crusted Sea Bass. It was over cooked. The potatoes must have sat out because they had turned grey. The Spatzel was to be in brown butter, it was not really in butter. The salad was not good either a simple mixed greens salad is hard to mess up. What was strange was it was near the end of October, so they should have had the dishes down pat. In the beginning when 333 opened they were impressive but as time has gone on the $$ has risen but the quality has gone down. Maybe because it caters to Windham Hotel vacationers. So they wont be regulars. Saddly we wont be either. Its a shame since they have a great vibe and a fun Martini menu. Bummer!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
san diego
“Nice Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Make sure you have reservation which we did otherwise there will be quite a wait on Sat. Nite. We started with Calarmari, great sauce but overdone and rubbery. Shared the beet salad, good not great. I ordered Scallops, way salty and slightly burned...My husband ordered the top sirloin steak with crab leg side. Steak was perfectly seasoned and delicious, the crab leg large and well cooked. Our waiter was really great personable attentive..I give this four stars due to location and our waiter...this food is standard adequate restaurant food..nothing to get excited about...I'm beginning to think the Cohen group is preying on tourism to make their success not food quality...what ever works I guess. If you want a good tourist stop this is it...otherwise skip.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank hortonms
Naples, FL
“Not Exactly What I Expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

My daughter and I are from the east coast. We have relatives in the area, and they mentioned they have never had a bad meal at 333. After that recommendation, and reading the reviews on Tripadvisor, we decided to give it a try. One of the major reasons we went was my daughter is a vegetarian and they had several dishes she could choose from. Overall, the meal was just okay. It really wasn't anything special. I ordered the chicken roulade and my daughter ordered the vegetable stir fry. I guess I expect something better than ordinary when I pay higher prices. The service and atmosphere were great, however I don't think I would go to 333 again.

• Visited October 2013
Doetinchem, The Netherlands
“Wonderful food, spectacular view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here with friends, started with the best lemon drop martini cocktail ever! Great food and winelist! After dinner you can have a walk on the pier!