I thought this hotel was perfect for what we needed. It's clean, comfortable, very affordable (paid $123 for the night), updated and close to the ocean. We just used the hotel as a stopover on our way from San Diego to LA so we didn't use any of the hotel ammenities but everything seemed in order. Service was friendly and parking was free.
The room we stayed in was oversized w/ a small kitchenette, beds were comfortable and the bathroom shower was huge. I could see the ocean from our window but not an oceanview. We drove down to the ocean to stick our feet in and watch the surfers for a bit. They don't have the typical free breakfast option as with most hotels in this price point so I would suggest you stop and eat at the Beach Break Cafe, really good food and you can walk to a surfers beach from there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina - MCB Camp Pendleton Area is a Full Service, Award Winning hotel located 700 yards from USMC Base Camp Pendleton's Main Gate and minutes' walk to the Oceanside Harbor and Beaches and with easy access to Interstate-5, accessing all of San Diego County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Oceanside Camp Pendleton Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina Hotel Oceanside
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Camp Pendleton Area California