“I'm a regular!”
Review of Swami's Cafe - CLOSED

Swami's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Family owned cafe and lounge serving fresh & healthy juices, smoothies, breakfast, brunch & lunch. We have vegetarian & gluten free options.
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Although the proximity is close to my job, so are many other restaurant choices. Yet this is my favorite place to eat in Oceanside while I'm at work. Not only is the food wonderful with many healthy options, I positively love the staff. They are professional, friendly, & fun. This is a must try spot!

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Nothing fancy about this place except the menu. Healthy, fresh, local, tasty, inexpensive. We ate here two or three times a week while in Oceanside and will again when we return next year. Love it!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Really bad experience today. After 40 minutes of waiting for my food I finally got a server's attention. She came back and told me that my order was lost, and proceeded to tell me why it wasn't her fault. When then food finally came, it wasn't what I had ordered. I waited another 15 minutes for the right food before I gave up and called the restaurant on my cell phone. It was theo ly way to get their attention. My food was ready, but the server was busy hanging out and chatting with a friend instead of getting my order to me. In the end, another server had to do it. It took nearly an hour to get a sandwich, and the place wasn't that busy. By way of apology I was offered a refund, but the amount was actually several dollars less than I paid. I asked to speak with the manager, but was told that the server who was so bad was the manager.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Stopped by for breakfast Sunday and was pleasantly surprised to find a new decor in Swami's,
new furniture, a nice upgrade. As always, the food was delicious and the coffee selection is grand. One of the best places for reasonable quality dining in the Oceanside/Carlsbad area.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

Great breakfasts on the weekend and health sandwiches and soups. Always a crowd but the line goes down quick. Sit outside and watch the beach scene go by.