“Excellent healthy food with free wifi”
Review of Swami's Cafe - MOVED

Swami's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned cafe and lounge serving fresh & healthy juices, smoothies, breakfast, brunch & lunch. We have vegetarian & gluten free options.
San Marcos, California
“Excellent healthy food with free wifi”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I would recommend this place if your are in Oceanside! I ordered the salmon burger with their famous deep fries! Omg and acai shake marvelous!

• Visited August 2013

San Diego, California
“Yummy veggie burgers”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This place has great smoothies and delicious veggie burgers. Try the southwestern chipotle black bean burger with fries. They have several locations, but we like Carlsbad best due to the outdoor patio and longer hours. Great lunch spot!

Visited May 2013
Carlsbad, California
“I'm a regular!”
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

Although the proximity is close to my job, so are many other restaurant choices. Yet this is my favorite place to eat in Oceanside while I'm at work. Not only is the food wonderful with many healthy options, I positively love the staff. They are professional, friendly, & fun. This is a must try spot!

Visited April 2013
Spokane Valley, Washington
“This Is Our Go-To Place”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Nothing fancy about this place except the menu. Healthy, fresh, local, tasty, inexpensive. We ate here two or three times a week while in Oceanside and will again when we return next year. Love it!

Visited January 2013
San Diego, California
“Good Food Horrible Service”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Really bad experience today. After 40 minutes of waiting for my food I finally got a server's attention. She came back and told me that my order was lost, and proceeded to tell me why it wasn't her fault. When then food finally came, it wasn't what I had ordered. I waited another 15 minutes for the right food before I gave up and called the restaurant on my cell phone. It was theo ly way to get their attention. My food was ready, but the server was busy hanging out and chatting with a friend instead of getting my order to me. In the end, another server had to do it. It took nearly an hour to get a sandwich, and the place wasn't that busy. By way of apology I was offered a refund, but the amount was actually several dollars less than I paid. I asked to speak with the manager, but was told that the server who was so bad was the manager.

• Visited January 2013