“The Price is Right!”
other travellers have booked this property
View of our building from S. Pacific St. Cottage Tearoom is on the 2nd floor of our 3 story building
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bathroom is located inside Cottage Tearoom - This is NOT a shared bathroom.
Dusk.
Another gorgeous sunset.
View of our building from the 'Strand'-Cottage Tearoom does not have access to the balconies/patios
The 'Strand'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SummerLov...
Anaheim, California
“The Price is Right!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed at the Cottage Tea Room for 30 days in June/July 2013 and I loved it! The room is peaceful. The location is perfect. The private entrance to and from the beach was convenient. The laundry room was a savior (washer/dryer $1.25 each). During my stay, I walked to the pier, went fishing (I didn't catch anything, but I still had fun). I planned many picnics at the beach and played soccer and raquetball at a nearby grass area. Overall, my experience here was wonderful! I rate this place 5 stars.
Thanks Terri and Sue. I hope to see you Pronto!
Sonia

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing