We were very pleased to arrive and find the unit even nicer and larger than expected. The furnishings and decor are top of the line. The beds are very comfortable, but be forewarned that the master faces the Strand and is right across from a public restroom. The patio has a great bar with stools that are perfect for watching surfers and beach activities. If you want quiet seclusion, this is not it, but we loved it. The kitchen is nicely remodeled and has some basic necessities, but if you plan to do much cooking, bring your own pots, pans and bowls. We ran to Walmart and picked up a spatula, some bowls and a cheap coffee maker. The wifi is super slow, so don't count on streaming movies or even Pandora. The pool is large and wasn't crowded. Could be because it wasn't heated, but the kids don't seem to mind. This is a great resort with a lot of amenities. the units are all privately owned and the quality varies widely, so choose carefully. Our unit is managed by the Caudills and it was very clean and well kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation rental condominiums located at North Coast Village in Oceanside, California. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos in a 24 hour secured, exclusive beachfront complex with direct access to wide, white, sandy beaches. Enjoy fully furnished beach condo rentals with reserved parking, 2 pools/Jacuzzis, conveniently located between San Diego and Newport Beach, close to Legoland, San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Disneyland and Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your North Coast Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Coast Village Hotel Oceanside
- North Coast Village Oceanside, California