Spectular location lower garden end unit with patio ouside large patio door affording wonderful ocean views
2 minute walk to beach
Equipped with everything you need including sand chairs and boogie boards
Landscaped with waterfall, and streams with koi
Great laundry room
Covered secure parking for one mid-sized car
Clean unit, but not high end apartment
Plenty of pillows and extra blankets
Central BBQ gas units which are beautifully maintained by staff. Picnic tables by the BBQs.
Easy walk to pier
Great patio to watch surfers and the dolphins in the morning.
Not handicapped accessible due to some steps up from parking garage, and steps down to unit
Small assigned parking for one car, and 6 feet 6 inch overhead clearance. We barely got our Dodge pickup in there. Some narrow spaces he would not have been able to get into.
Extremely limited visitor parking. Best to only have one midsized car, Visitors best to park across the street in the pay to park area.
Can get stuffy. We bought a box fan. We were there October and warm weather.
Conclusion> We loved it, and plan to return next year with our fans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation rental condominiums located at North Coast Village in Oceanside, California. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos in a 24 hour secured, exclusive beachfront complex with direct access to wide, white, sandy beaches. Enjoy fully furnished beach condo rentals with reserved parking, 2 pools/Jacuzzis, conveniently located between San Diego and Newport Beach, close to Legoland, San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Disneyland and Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your North Coast Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Coast Village Hotel Oceanside
- North Coast Village Oceanside, California