We stayed in unit b324 with a huge deck and great water views. The condo is a good size with 2 beds and 2 baths. My wife and 2 yr old daughter loved proximity to beach and would feed the fish in the koi pond in the complex. The unit was perfect for our small family.
Our booking agent, Laura, went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. Since we were travelling from east coast and staying for 2 months (I was there for work) we needed some additional items. Laura bought a crib and high chair for my daughter and even let us keep a box in her home for a week in between visits. She and her daughter even babysat for us once! She was a pleasure to work with and nothing was ever a problem.
If you want a great condo on the beach with all the ammenities, North Coast Village is perfect. And definitely contact Laura Garcia for b324--she is the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation rental condominiums located at North Coast Village in Oceanside, California. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos in a 24 hour secured, exclusive beachfront complex with direct access to wide, white, sandy beaches. Enjoy fully furnished beach condo rentals with reserved parking, 2 pools/Jacuzzis, conveniently located between San Diego and Newport Beach, close to Legoland, San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Disneyland and Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your North Coast Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Coast Village Hotel Oceanside
- North Coast Village Oceanside, California