My wife and I retired 8 years ago. We have tried Jamaica and the Caribbean, Florida, the Keys, and Texas. But finally we found our "Paradise". We live in Wisconsin, and coming to Southern California makes a perfect break in the long hard winters. Low humidity, great mild temperatures, and lots of sunshine, coupled with the best accommodations you can ask for, adds up to "Paradise" in our minds. We started in some of the smaller back units in this beautiful complex and worked our way up to the "Best of the Best"; D-27 Oceanside unit. Talk about the perfect location. 20' from the water, perfect sunset viewing, sunny patio with grass area leading up to the beach, and a wonderful clean and modern condo to enjoy. You have to see the complex to appreciate how well maintained it is as well as it's great amenities. Something for everyone!!! Also the location is perfect with lots of great restaurants nearby and endless activities and sites to enjoy.
We have 5 girls of which 2 of their families have visited for a week during our stay, with a third coming next February. All of them describe it in the same way......... "Paradise"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation rental condominiums located at North Coast Village in Oceanside, California. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos in a 24 hour secured, exclusive beachfront complex with direct access to wide, white, sandy beaches. Enjoy fully furnished beach condo rentals with reserved parking, 2 pools/Jacuzzis, conveniently located between San Diego and Newport Beach, close to Legoland, San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Disneyland and Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your North Coast Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Coast Village Hotel Oceanside
- North Coast Village Oceanside, California