“Best coffee in town (or anywhere else)”
Review of Jitters Coffee Pub

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
oceanside, ca
“Best coffee in town (or anywhere else)”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Great coffee (love the carmel macchiato) fresh baked pastry and lovely owners and managers. A great way to start the day.

Visited November 2012

San Diego, California
“my neighborhood favorite”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

cool local coffee house, great all natural food, close to pier and harbor, the owners are very into helping others

Visited October 2012
Oceanside, California
“This place makes my heart happy.”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Everything that comes out of the kitchen is prepared with sunshine and love. The energy is like a getting wrapped in a warm blanket on a chilly winter morning. You've never had a macaroon like this. I promise. The owner will greet you at the register every morning with a smile like an invisible hug. She has a heart for local art and music. That is important to me. The coffee is great too.

• Visited September 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good place for a lazy morning”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

My husband and I spent a lazy Sat. here while in town for a family wedding. There were several choices for coffee and tea drinks, plus some nice breakfast entrees, bagels, muffins, croissants, etc.The service was a little slow but they didn't even flinch when my husband knocked my (empty) coffee cup off the table - they just cheerfully cleaned it up. They also have free wi-fi, plenty of seats inside and out. Just an overall positive experience.

• Visited July 2012
Carlsbad, California, United States
“Wish I would have found it sooner!”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Great latte! I am an addict when it comes to coffee and this place was so good! I sure wish that they had more advertising and that I would have known about it days sooner, I was walking right by for days to find a coffee house. Now that I know its there, I cant wait to go back.

Visited February 2012