“Great fish and chips! Friendly staff.”
Review of Tin Fish Oceanside

Tin Fish Oceanside
Ranked #20 of 396 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Read reviews on tripadvisor so decided to try Tin Fish.Few tables tucked under the pier but the fish was really excellent. Fresh, not oily or too much batter and great chips and coleslaw.Really worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This little gem is tucked in under the pier in Oceanside. If you are lucky to find parking down there, the Tin Fish is a destination worth visiting. Although they do not have a liquor license, the food is consistently exceptional. Their fried fish is never greasy and the portions are more than adequate. The quality of the meals is surprisingly good. The portions are generous and my husband and I even share the combo platter on occasion. Service can be a tad slow, but the food is freshly made. You can expect a wonderful hot meal that is most satisfying. Cole slaw is made with vinegar and not mayonnaise, which is quite refreshing. It is a great place to people watch, too. Always something of interest going on in that location. Highly recommended!

1  Thank MedWriter
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I always write reviews when I travel, so I thought I would do the same at home. My husband and I had lunch at the Tin Fish today, and thought it was pretty good. The Tin Fish sits right at the base of the Oceanside pier, it has plenty of outside tables to sit at or you can get your food to go and eat on the beach. The menu has a lot of options, but focuses on seafood. The fish and chips were pretty good and the shrimp ceasar salad was delicious. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Fun atmosphere and surprisingly delicious fish Tacos just a stroll from the beach and pier! A little pricey at a minimum of $10 per plate but it was good quality fish tacos that Reminded me of some fish taco places in Maui. Busy place but for a good reason, it's great! I'll be eating here the next time I'm at this beach

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was so excited to see the Tin Fish across the street from my hotel. Being from Utah, I love the chance to eat fresh seafood. Tin Fish does not disappoint. I absolutely love the mixed grill plate. It has salmon, mahi mahi, shrimp and scallops. The fries oysters are perfect here, crisp on the outside and delicious on the inside. Service is fast for cooking everything fresh. You have to try the fish tacos, they are fantastic. They have a good variety for the kids, mine like the quesadillas.

1  Thank Rob B