“Worthwhile salads”

Ranked #17 of 396 Restaurants in Oceanside
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located one block from the Oceanside Pier this hotspot is a great place for pizza, rock and brew! Choose from several signature pizzas or salads and walk out with a bag of ice, craft brew, wine or soda. Great for the hungry beachgoer!
Reviewed 5 May 2014

One night I wanted a salad, and ZigZag pizza makes good ones. There are a number of chopped salads on their menu, and it was hard to choose, but the kale Ceasar was a good choice. service was a bit slow, but not annoyingly so, and the price was a bargain. The pizzas coming out looked nice, too.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is a build your own pizza restaurant. At first we were a little bit unsure, as we sat down we noticed the pizzas coming out and they looked delicious. WELL INDEED THEY WERE!!

I would highly recommend this restaurant. It is not a chain restaurant but I am sure it will not be long before the owner opens another. It is located 1/2 block east of the pier at Oceanside.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Love that you can create your own pizza or salad! The ingredients were yummy and fresh. Also, their original creations were delicious, too. Walking distance to the beach...will go get our lunch there and take it to the beach this summer!

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

This place is great value for money. We stopped by here on our drive from LA to San Diego. I had the fiery pizza with jalapeños, olives and black beans. It was one of the best I ever tasted!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The Thai pizza was honestly one of the best pizzas I have ever had. The prices are great compared to some of the others in town Service is really fast. We did have our order mixed up but they were quick to correct it. It has been a week and I can still smell their wonderful pizza in my mind.